This page has moved to a new address.

Shop Update - Folky Kawaii

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Shop Update - Folky Kawaii

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 8 July 2011

Shop Update - Folky Kawaii

Some of you that have been to japan will know that it's a shoppers' paradise. It's full of the most adorable everything, and the good/bad thing is that it is all quite affordable.
Having been told this, I headed over with an empty suitcase. All of my clothing and personal effects were in a carry-on case that I packed inside the a fore mentioned empty suitcase. It took only a few days to fill, and there were some excess baggage charges to pay (oops!).
I brought home a few things for Emma and I (Mr Man got nothin'), but the rest is all for you!!

It will take a little while to photograph it all, these grey days are not conducive to nice product shots, but I will slowly list everything in little themed groups...

I have created a new category in the shop - Japanese Goodies

Last night I started with the folk themed items, there was so much of this to choose from I had to really restrain myself...
The little triangular bento boxes have already sold out, but I have more designs to list so hang tight! And get a load of this little pot of glue!
I fell in love with this adorable character as soon as I saw him.
This little yellow puppy dog with red cap is full of an eco-friendly cornstarch based glue/paste that has been used in Japanese schools and kindergardens since 1975. It's safe for kids to use and the adorable little tub can be used to store tiny treasures in once it's empty.

I've only brought a very limited amount of each item home, so the listing will state how many are available. If you don't want to miss out on any of the coming shop updates, you'd best follow me on twitter or facebook to be the first in the know. The shop also has a fancy RSS feed button that will send you emails every time I add a new product. It's clever!

So what do you think so far, did I do good?

Labels: ,