This page has moved to a new address.

How To: Create an Instagram style photo with Picnik.com

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: How To: Create an Instagram style photo with Picnik.com

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 27 July 2011

How To: Create an Instagram style photo with Picnik.com


***Unfortunately picnik has ceased to exist as of April 19th 2012. RIP picnik, we miss you***

I've created a video tutorial to show you how you can use the free features in Picnik.com to create and Instagram style picture, and learn a few handy tips along the way.
I had lots of fun creating my first screencast, and now My Poppet officially has its own You Tube channel 'My Poppet TV'

I'd love to hear your thoughts, and please feel free to leave a comment with your questions and I'll try to answer them asap.




Well now you know what I sound like.
I'm planning a few more of these picnik tutorials, and am happy to take requests.
If only I had a video camera, I would love to film some crafty tutorials too...

Labels: ,