This page has moved to a new address.

A little experimental crochet...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: A little experimental crochet...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Saturday 30 April 2011

A little experimental crochet...

Whilst my computer was on 'holidays' I started a little crochet project destined to be a cushion cover for my couch.
It is based on a Log Cabin quilting design. I'm still not convinced if I like it or not.
Conceptually I love the idea of growing a 'block' of crochet as if I was piecing fabrics together, but as it gets bigger i'm not loving the overall look as much.
Maybe its the colours, or combination there of, that I've chosen? I must admit, I did not put much thought in, just grabbed them out of the basket as i went along...
I will finish it, sew it up and reserve my judgement until it's nestled amongst all the other cushions on the sofa.

Would love your thoughts...do you love it, hate it, or somewhere in between?

Labels: , , ,