This page has moved to a new address.

Lost days...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Lost days...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Lost days...

Where does the day go? I've been busy packing orders and photographing new stock, hanging out loads of washing and tidying up the place...and now its nearly 4 o'clock and I've run out of day.
I had this fab post planned about the newest Flea Market finds in the shop, but a couple of savvy customers have already snaffled them up, so now I have nothing left to say. You can see what you missed out on in this facebook photo album.
Oh, there's still this cute Circus Elephant Dinner set available, but don't be surprised if someone snaffles that one up quickly too. I had to pry it out of Emma's hands, she would probably buy it if she knew how to open her piggy bank.

So now I'm off to the post office, then to pick up the afore mentioned toddler from creche...will try to get some dinner sorted then crash on the couch and hope someone brings me a glass of wine...

Was your day any different?

Oh and don't forget to enter the Giveaway!