This page has moved to a new address.

Emma's Room Revealed...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Emma's Room Revealed...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Emma's Room Revealed...

It's been exactly 2 years since we moved into this house. As you can imagine being eight months pregnant at the time wasn't very conducive to nursery decoration, but soon Emma will turn two, so I set myself a deadline to get her room finished and photographed!

Ta Da! Here it is, as tidy as we could manage, not quite dust free.

Bunting - My Poppet Kit
Little chairs & Lion cushion - thrifted

Wardrobe - Refurbished hand-me-down - tutorial here
Floral shelf - Refurbished op-shop find
Tree painting - By my sister

Emma Heart - Made by Jenni
Floor Cushions - Ikea fabric made by me - tutorial here

We were lucky the chandelier came with the house
Owl artwork - Look at the Wall
Bunny Chi - One Red Robin

I made the rug by hand from thrifted Jumpers and blankets
All the shelving (Ikea) was the leftover shop-fittings from the old store

Bead chasers - thrifted (and in need of a dust)
Artwork below by Madeleine Stamer

Bird mobile - Pattern here

Cradle - thrifted
Crochet teddies - made by me
Tooth - My Poppet pattern

Labels: , ,