This page has moved to a new address.

Handmade Christmas...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Handmade Christmas...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Handmade Christmas...

I was very happy with my decision this year to limit gifts only to children and made by hand...the thought of not having to battle the crowds had already reduced my stress levels by a thousand. Emma even helped make the wrapping paper, I think it looks super pretty.
So only 3 gifts to worry about in total, 2 made by me and another beautiful handmade gift arrived from France last week. When the rain lets up I'll post them to their lucky recipients.
As another stress relieving measure, we (as a family) have also decided to not do the crazy Christmas day run around. Parents/grandparents/uncles/cousins and aunts, will all eventually get their little piece of us I suppose, all in good time and not in one day. I'm really looking forward to a quiet day at home, a picnic at the park or a day at the beach...and a sleep in if I'm lucky!




Labels: ,