This page has moved to a new address.

Embellished...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Embellished...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Sunday 10 October 2010

Embellished...


A lovely sunny day in Melbourne was the perfect excuse to drag the man and child into town to check out the Finders Keepers market at the docklands.
It takes a while for me to get around a lot of craft markets these days, not only are there lovely things to see, but I probably know every second or third stall holder. Neither of my companions were too patient with me, luckily there was music and food to keep them entertained.

My friend and amazing artist, Madeline Stamer, embellished me with some washi tape, so I was like a moving art installation. I think this piece was her inspiration...

I didn't buy anything there because I spent my pennies on a new camera lens. I'm smitten with it. Expect to see some amazing photos (hopefully) soon...

Labels: ,