This page has moved to a new address.

and the Winner is...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: and the Winner is...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 11 October 2010

and the Winner is...


...Sweetypiedie. Congratulations, your comments were very well considered and helpful, you will be receiving a Make your own Bunting Kit.
The winners of the PDF pattern are Emma, Katrina, Jessica, Miss Rabbit & The Clip Cafe, patterns will be in your in-box soon.
Thanks for everyone's considered comments, I have taken action on a lot of you suggestions already. You may have noticed I have added a Vintage/Up-cycled fabric category, I'm in the process of adding and creating more unisex baby and kids products, and am working on some more kits/fabric packs soon.

Hope you liked visiting
Poppet in the Post, don't forget your discount code is valid till the end of the month. xx Cinti