This page has moved to a new address.

Manual...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Manual...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Sunday 6 June 2010

Manual...

I've been messing about with the manual settings on my camera after reading this amazingly well explained tutorial found via Craft Gossip. Even though I took photography as a subject in high school (and did most of Mr Cinti's architectural photography assignments) I never really 'got' a lot of the technical stuff. I suppose i passed the subject through trial and error and a bit of luck. Cameras are so fancy these days that I've let the AUTO function do most of the work until now. But I'm often disappointed with the results in low light, when the flash seems to want to pop up all the time or editing needs to be done later...So here are my first attempts...I hope to improve with practice.A lazy morning in our pyjamas, the house a bit dusty and Emma a bit beaten up after a rumble at creche!
She's meant to be wearing her glasses, but they mostly end up on the floor...(and since these pictures, were sat on and are off getting repaired!)At least here doll Memma is a good girl and wears her specs...