This page has moved to a new address.

My new crush...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: My new crush...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 17 May 2010

My new crush...

A few weeks ago i visited the stitches and craft show in Melbourne and bought a couple of felting needles. Little did I know then how much they would change my evenings in front of the TV. Mr Cinti thinks I'm addicted, but I'm at best, mildly enamoured. OK, maybe somewhat obsessed! But who cares? I admit it *jumping on the couch Tom Cruise style* I'M IN LOVE WITH NEEDLE FELTING.
I'd never tried it because I thought it would be so complicated, but it's not. It's really easy and fun, so portable and a lovely winter craft to sit under a warm quilt whilst watching telly. Although you need to be careful you don't stab yourself!
I've been making lots of mini things. Here are a couple of animals I've made...I've photographed them in my hand for reference. Am also working on an alphabet for Emma. Am up to N...

You can get needle felting supplies from my friend Shelly at Little Sparrow in Caulfield Nth. Lots of places sell stuff online too. Have a go, i'm sure you'll love it too.

Labels: ,