This page has moved to a new address.

Re-Opening Soon...What I did on my holidays...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Re-Opening Soon...What I did on my holidays...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Sunday 24 January 2010

Re-Opening Soon...What I did on my holidays...

Yes, it's almost back to school time...I hope everyone has enjoyed their Summer Holidays. I know I have. I can't wait to catch up with everybody and hear what you've been up to...Our story so far...

Emma has started crawling and is really keeping me on my toes. Needless to say, chasing her around the house seems to have become my full time job! Hard to get a good shot of her these days as she's moving at the speed of light!

I've started a new blog called MADE OF CLOTH, it's about what I get up to in my sewing room when I'm not making stuff for My Poppet. Am really enjoying it, I hope you like it too.

Have gathered a few great fleamarket finds, they'll be uploaded in the next few days so keep an eye out for those.

The usual Christmas stuff- looks like it will be Christmas all year round at my place, because I haven't had time to take the decorations down yet!

The store Re-opens on Wednesday the 27th, the day after Australia Day. I'll need to make way for the new winter clothing ranges arriving soon. So, the red marker will be out reducing prices on quite a lot of clothing...more about that tomorrow...