This page has moved to a new address.

Whine time...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Whine time...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Whine time...

WARNING: If you don't want to her me complain, stop reading now!
So i Googled 'death warmed up' and I was surprised not to find a photo of myself there, instead I found this guy which sort of describes how i feel at the moment...


I'm tired, grumpy, and uninspired. The whole houshold has had a cold (probably more than one) for about 2.5 months now and it's really taking it's toll. Poor little Emma has been waking at night and i'm running out of concealer to cover the bags under my eyes! I'm staring to feel like being a mum is a little bit overrated!

So the shop, sewing and cleaning my home has been neglected, which is quite bad...am just waiting for my mojo to return coz i have so much to do.

Leave me a cheer up comment so i don't feel so sorry for myself. Promise to resume normal posts soon (I hope!)...