This page has moved to a new address.

I'm back...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: I'm back...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 14 September 2009

I'm back...

Yes, as of tomorrow i'm back in the shop on Tuesdays and Thursdays, the lovely Estelle is off to have a baby boy. Good luck Estelle...
Emma won't be at the store with me, she has started childcare 2 days a week. I miss her when she's there, but hey, that's the reality of running a business...

Thanks for all the comments on the Giveaway post...really helpful. You can still be in the running for a prize, just leave a comment before midnight Wednesday. I'll draw the prizes Thursday.
Thought i might share some of my recent home decorating projects...

Vintage pressed metal chairs that I re-painted orange, for my kitchen. They were only $5 each from a local church oppy...



and for Emma's room a framed vintage hanky from when i was a girl...


and a sweet print from the shop by Printspace...


Also in the works is this mammoth project, a felt wool rug for her room. All cut and laid out, now just have to sew together and find some canvas or similar to back it. I'm keen to see how it will turn out if i ever finish it, will keep you posted