This page has moved to a new address.

PrintSpace...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: PrintSpace...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Saturday 15 August 2009

PrintSpace...

My Poppet is pleased to announce that we now stock some beautiful artwork and cards by Melbourne design duo Print Space. The artworks are archival quality giclee prints and are all hand signed by Mara and Nick.
I've bought these for Emma's room...

The penguins for the stairs...
But my absolute all time favorite is Flower Hat Bob, heelarious! Bob is at the shop at the mo, but I'm tempted to take him home too.Not only are these prints super cool, they are very reasonably priced as well. Starting at only $20 they make a lovely newborn or birthday present.
But what about framing costs? Well I'm glad you asked. I've done a deal with our local framer, so My Poppet customers can get a great deal on framing as well.