This page has moved to a new address.

I {heart} my customers...Little Circus Design

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: I {heart} my customers...Little Circus Design

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 19 August 2009

I {heart} my customers...Little Circus Design

Wow, how lucky am I to have super lovely and extremely talented customers! I ran into Madeleine yesterday at the shop, she was nice enough to write a lovely post about My Poppet on her blog Little Birdsville. She modestly mentioned in passing that she was an artist. Well, have I just been blow away by her beautiful work! Here are a couple of examples of some limited edition prints that I must have for Emma's room.

You can see and purchase Madeleine's work on here website - Little Circus Design