This page has moved to a new address.

Productive...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Productive...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Saturday 25 April 2009

Productive...


My little sewing machine has been going non-stop for the last couple of days. I'm pretty happy with how my projects turned out. I specially love the quilt made only from Vintage bed linen (hence lots of pics). Don't look too closely at the un-matching corners, accurate cutting is not my forte. I made it with a fleece back rather than batting so I can throw it in the washing machine.
I've been sleeping with this cute little steiner/waldorf doll so it takes on my smell, hopefully it will comfort the baby when i can't be around.
I also made these pram liners for my new Mountain Buggy Swift. It's narrower than a lot of other prams on the market so standard pram liners won't fit. I drafted a pattern with all of the appropriate strap holes. They turned out better than i expected.
I used vintage pre-quilted fabric and 2 layers of polar fleece. They are reversible and machine washable, yay!
The orange floral fabric was a remnant mum had kept since I was a girl.And now, a picture of me and my big belly! I'm going to miss it, i think.Have a great weekend, Cintia