This page has moved to a new address.

Gravity 1 vs Shelf 0...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Gravity 1 vs Shelf 0...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 25 July 2008

Gravity 1 vs Shelf 0...

As the title suggests, although a bit obscurely, my shelves had a little bit of an issue with gravity this week. I walked in on Tuesday morning and thought I had been broken into, because the place looked trashed! Sort of relieved when i realised that the bolts had just pulled out of the wall and everything had just slid off onto the floor.
Luckily Mr Cinti borrowed some power tools and a fluro fleece clad workman from his construction site and saved the day.
So after much cleaning and re-organising...


...a rainbow of clothes to choose from, because girls shouldn't only wear pink!
Loving these new hair clips in store...