This page has moved to a new address.

Missing in action...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Missing in action...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 9 May 2008

Missing in action...

This week has totally passed me by without me realising...I seem to be running on autopilot at the moment- if I seem a bit dazed it's because no one is behind the wheel flying this thing!
TGIF is all I can say.
I even missed my 100th post, boo hoo! Now I'll have to wait for another significant blogging milestone to celebrate (maybe the shops 1st birthday - we'll need bubbly for that one!)
Silly me decided to re-merchandise the store on wednesday afternoon, 2 days later I've finally finished! Remind me not to do that again. I'm tend to have to make a big mess in order to 'organise', and am often too distracted to get to the organising bit! A lot of exclamation marks today? sigh!
I have acquired these cute little Vintage chairs, they probably need a paint job but I don't want to lose the gorgeous little animal transfers on the seat, what do you think? To paint or not to paint? (chairs have sold - thanks)
Read about the knitters behind these cute little guys here


And a sneak peek of the new Mon*star shipment...