This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Crasher!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Wedding Crasher!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 8 April 2008

Wedding Crasher!

I had one of those action packed weekends where every second is accounted for...being at the shop is a pleasant break from all the running around!Apart from restoring a couple of old ladders (which have been one of those gonna do projects for months), going to a great football match, spending hours walking around Jeff's shed looking at km's of toys, I went to a total strangers wedding! A last minute 'plus one' was needed and since I lived 50m from the venue I pulled the short straw. I felt like a total wedding crasher, all glammed up, drinking nice wine and chatting to the rest of the table like I knew who was who. Might take it up semi-professionally (when I don't feel like cooking).

Have just updated Poppet in the Post with some Monstar boys longsleeve tops.