This page has moved to a new address.

Owls are nocturnal...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Owls are nocturnal...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 23 April 2008

Owls are nocturnal...


...apparently. You may see these little guys in the window if you walk past at night.

Thanks for all of your comments in regards to my BIG fabric sale. Some great suggestions from everyone. I will be drawing the winner tomorrow, so you still have till midnight tonight to leave a comment if you want it be in the draw.
So far most people like the idea of a after hours sale in the shop with maybe some leftover fabrics on offer online for interstate customers. Sounds pretty good. The pack suggestion is great, but i am a bit hesitant to cut up fabrics just for the sake of it. Maybe if i have any small pieces left after the sale they can go in packs, we'll see. I will chat to mum when she returns from her trip. The end of May is looking good, I'll keep you posted.